Hi my name is Selina thanks for asking!:)I am a simple filipina married to a texan man. A proud momma. Soft hearted but pretty good fighter. I love to write reviews and everything that comes to my mind. I love to blog in order to earn extra bucks online.
This policy is valid from 11 October 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago?
Oh yeah! The last time I checked I'm still a female! lol
2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to? Yes my trust, it's either give it all or nothing.
3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much? Nope.
4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed? I have to be in bed but sometimes I can sleep in a hammock while listening to the birds singing.
5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone.
One time I laughed out loud then all of a sudden I had a hiccup! lol
6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's? Nope not me. But recently seen one incident on video shared by my friends on facebook.
7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same? A redo
8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
Be careful, everybody is going to hurt you just find the ones that worth suffering for.
9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?
Before when I was in my boarding house I bought a second hand fridge that costs almost the same as brand new. Then after a month I had to move to a different place and I couldn't take that silly fridge with me so I just left it with my house mate and sold it eventually. lol